Teeth unavoidably begin to yellow with age, but a range of tactics can slow the process and to some extent reverse it. Our Smile is one of your most important assets, it really is the first thing people notice, and having an attractive brighter smile can give your self-confidence a boost. More often due to lifestyle and choice of foods our teeth become stained and lose their sparkle. Some factors that affect our teeth' color are food coloring, coffee, tea, soda, and smoking.
Here are 5 best ways to Teeth Whitening:
- Whitening toothpaste: All kinds of toothpaste help in removing surface stains as they contain mild abrasives. Some whitening toothpaste contains gentle polishing or chemical agents that provide additional stain removal effectiveness. Compared to other teeth whitening systems, whitening toothpaste is typically a more reasonably priced, less time-consuming option that is simple to switch into your routine.
- Tray-based tooth whitener: Tray-based tooth whitening systems purchased either over-the-counter or from a dentist, involve filling a mouth guard-like tray with hydrogen peroxide-bleaching agent which is a whitening solution. The tray is worn for a couple of hours a day for up to four weeks and even longer (depending on the degree of discoloration and desired level of whitening).
- In-office whitening - Instant teeth whitening: The dentist will protect the gums and roots of teeth with special gel, ensuring your safety. Bleaching solution will then be applied to your teeth carefully. The light machine is then turned on with a special light that is used to activate the bleaching solution and make the whitening process much faster. The entire procedure takes approximately 1 hour and patients instant results with whitening up to 8 shades.
- Whitening light devices: A whitening agent is directly applied to teeth; then a blue LED light is held over them to intensify penetration and give quick results. Light devices are very effective because of the amount of time the active ingredient makes full contact with your teeth. It is a Hands-free design, with no sensitivity or pain, no runny gel, and automatic shut-off.
- Teeth whitening strips: These are almost invisible strips that have a thin layer of hydrogen peroxide or another active ingredient. Whitening strips bleach off surface stains, they penetrate tooth enamel and dentin to remove intrinsic stains.
The cost of teeth whitening varies with the kind of teeth whitening system used, teeth whitening toothpaste being the cheapest and in-office whitening system being the most expensive (yet delivering the best result).
The Dental Roots is one of the best dental clinics in India that provides the most cost-effective and highly comfortable teeth whitening procedures in Gurgaon and South Delhi. It is carried out by dentists who are proficient in cosmetic dentistry.
Our efficient and well-trained team ensures that you experience a comfortable and painless treatment. You can book an appointment or call our front desk inquiry to know more about the process of Instant Teeth Whitening Treatment at The Dental Roots. At The Dental Roots, we use the Philips ZOOM WhiteSpeed, the #1 patient-requested whitening brand.