At The Dental Roots, the best quality dental implants in Gurgaon are offered which are designed perfectly for this reason. The entire procedure needs only a single visit. Dr. Dheeraj Setia, the most experience Implantologist from AAID says that Dental implants are a perfect solution when it comes to missing teeth. The titanium implant fixture is used, which fuses to the bone. Then, a crown is placed on the implant on the same day which further results in teeth that feel as well as look completely natural. This would take just 1 sitting and hence, the patient wouldn’t walk out of the clinic without teeth. However, it is very important to take care of your dental implants.
Here are some good habits to follow :
- Brush two times daily with low abrasive content of toothpaste.
- Implants need high maintenance in terms of hygiene. Floss at least once in a day. Do not let any food particles get stuck around the implants. Floss really helps in cleaning the interdental region.
- A regular dental check-up every 6 months is necessary.
- Get a thorough round of cleaning once in 6 months
- Smoking affects your gum and bone health. Both of these are an essential part of the support system of dental implants. No more smoking can be a good idea.
- Keep a check on your blood sugar levels for the implants to stay strong for a lifetime. A double check on diabetes helps prolong the life of an implant.
- Do not use a toothpick. They have a tendency to injure your gums and increase the interdental spaces. The market is flooded with interdental brushes. A medium or small sized interdental brushes are perfect to clean around implants. The surface of all your teeth including the one over implants need to be smooth. A smooth surface has fewer chances of attracting microorganisms. This keeps your Dental implants away from any sort of infection.
- Wear your night guard if recommended by your dentist. Do not take too much stress which often leads to grinding your teeth.
- Consider the presence of implants if you planning to get braces. Implants are firmly fused in the bone and cannot be moved to a different position.
- Calcium and Vitamin D levels should be monitored once a year to keep your bone health to an optimum point.