PEDIATRIC DENTISTRY FOR CHILDREN
Dear parents and children, welcome to The Dental Roots. We’re happy to see you and your little ones in our clinic. The Dental Roots is dedicated to providing top quality dental care to children, toddlers and teenagers. With the help of our experienced Pediatric Dentists we make sure each dental visit is comfortable and a non stressful experience for children.
The Importance Of Good Dental Health For Children
It is easier for a child to develop a positive association with the dental office if they are introduced to it at a young age. It is extremely important for parents to be well aware of the dental health of their children and keep monitoring the eruption as well as shedding of milk teeth. There have been remarkable improvements in technology and science and therefore it is now possible to prevent cavities and to ensure that your child is cavity free.
Request a Consultation
YOUR CHILD'S FIRST DENTAL VISIT: WHAT TO EXPECT
- The first “routine” dental visit should be no later than your child’s first birthday.
- We will gently examine your child’s teeth and gums.
- X-rays may be taken to reveal decay and check on the progress of your child’s facial bones and permanent teeth under the gums.
- We will apply topical fluoride to help protect the teeth against decay and make sure your child is receiving adequate fluoride at home.
- Most important of all, we will review with you how to clean and care for your child’s teeth.
TREATMENTS DONE BY OUR PEDIATRIC DENTISTS
NERVOUS ? WE GLADLY OFFER SEDATION DENTISTRY
When it comes to treating children, The Dental Roots is considered as one of the best places to find the most capable and highly skilled Kids Dentists in Gurgaon and South Delhi. The clinic has particularly housed kids dental chairs according to the ergonomics for children, in order for them to have a convenient and comfortable treatment.
Methods used in painless dentistry:
- CONCIOUS SEDATION: During the entire procedure the patient responds purposefully to verbal commands, either alone or accompanied by light tactile stimulation.
- GENERAL ANESTHESIA: The patient is completely unconscious.
IMPORTANCE OF MILK TEETH
At The Dental Roots Clinic for kids dental treatments in Gurgaon, our interior and ambience has been specially designed keeping in mind the needs and requirements of young children. Our Paediatric Dentists in Gurgaon and South Delhi (Kids Dentist) are known to provide the most gentle and tender dental treatments possible to children of all ages. Contact our Paediatric or kids dentist to book a consultation for your child at the Dental Roots Delhi or Gurgaon (Gurugram) branch today.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS ?
A dental sealant is a thin, plastic coating painted on the biting surfaces of teeth – more often on the back teeth (the premolars and molars) – to prevent tooth decay or cavities. The sealant rapidly flows and bonds to the fine pits and fissures of the teeth which are the most common sites for initiation of cavities. The best time to put a sealant is as soon as a tooth erupts in the oral cavity. Although intensive brushing and flossing can expel stuck food particles and plaque from smooth surfaces of teeth, they can’t access every niche and crevice of the back teeth to clean the plaque and remove the lodged food particles. As indicated by The Dental Roots, Sealants shield these helpless zones from tooth decay by forming a defensive shield via “blocking out” plaque and nourishment for bacteria that cause cavities.
1) There is no viable alternative for brushing/flossing. By cleaning the plaque, brushing and flossing, your odds of developing decay naturally are reduced.
2) Sealants are proven to work wonders against the risks for cavities to occur. Sealants have been utilized since about the 1970’s to help decrease decay among kids. Experts have exhibited positive outcomes in accomplishing the avoidance of dental caries in youngsters when sealants are applied to the primary molars of kids with profound pits.
3) No longer ready to eat sticky, chewy and sweet foodstuffs. This is a disadvantage to having a dental sealant connected. While expending certain nourishments, there is a higher danger of the sealant being “pulled off” by the sticky, chewy and sweet foods. In any case, as a general rule, to diminish the danger of creating dental rot, one ought not to develop the above mentioned food habits.
Taking everything into account, there truly is no negative to having a dental sealant. Instead they are preventive in nature, thereby decreasing the chaces of even the more prone children (hereditary qualities, medical problems, meds, diet, and so forth) to develop new cavities. Also, they are a promising investment since sealants cost lesser that getting fillings, root canals, caps , etc.