Monday: 8am - 8pm
Tuesday: 8am - 8pm
Wednesday: 9am - 8pm
Thursday: 7am - 8pm
Friday: 9am - 2pm
Saturday: 8am - 1pm
Saving your natural teeth, if possible, is always the best option. Nothing artificial can replace the look or function of a natural tooth, so it's important to always consider root canal treatment as an option. Endodontic treatment has a high success rate and many root canal-treated teeth last a lifetime.
Root canal treatment becomes essential for a person when the pulp gets infected or inflamed because of deep decay, traumatic injury to teeth or any other reason. Anyone who has an infected pulp needs immediate dental attention as well as treatment.
Precautions to be Taken
Following is the list of few precautions that need to be taken before and after going through an RCT:
· Take good care of your tooth; in case any cracks or fracture of tooth noted, get immediate attention of a dentist.
· Don’t put a lot of stress on the infected tooth before or right after the procedure.
· Do not bite on very hard food immediately aftertreatment until the inflammation around the roots subsides and a full coverage restoration has been given.
One can expect some pain in the teeth after the treatment along with swelling. With time, pain and swelling will heal gradually. It is advised to get crown over the root canal treated tooth to prevent it from any kind of accidental damage. Dentists advise regular brushing, flossing and inter-dental brushes to keep the treated tooth clean and plaque free. Periodic follow up visits must be taken seriously to trace and monitor the restored teeth and gums. For painless root canal treatment, The Dental Roots, which provides the best root canal treatment in Gurgaon, is the best choice for you.
Root Canal Treatment at our clinic, is performed by our specialized Endodontists led by our branch head Dr. Dheeraj Setia, who is a very capable and experienced doctor. At The Dental Roots, we focus on providing Root canal treatment to the patient utilizing latest techniques of rotary Endodontics thereby reducing clinical procedure time.
This technique of rotary Endodontics offers several advantages over manual root treatments:
· Faster treatment by our experts in one appointment only. (Complicated cases and severely infected teeth may require more appointments)
· More comfortable due to painless treatment
· Reliable and Comfortable Procedure.
· More Precision due to the flexibility of instruments.
· Best Quality Treatment leads to effective results.
Book an appointment or call at our front desk to know more about Root canal treatment at The Dental Roots, the leading dental clinic in South Delhi and Gurgaon offering the most advanced and predictable service.
Don't miss anything