Do you want to be more attractive and more successful in life? There is one simple solution. Smile! Research has proven that we find others more attractive when they are wearing a smile. In addition, recent studies reveal that a beautiful-looking smile can make you look more successful, more employable and more attractive.
But what if you are self-conscious about your smile? Then, you should know that you are not the only one. In fact, recent studies show that only 40% of adults are satisfied with their own smiles.
Well, you should also know that there is a solution to your problem, called a smile makeover! If you have uneven, discoloured or even missing teeth, you can undergo a smile makeover to achieve a beautiful smile. Professional dentists can offer you a customised plan that could include bonded restorations, porcelain veneers, implants and teeth whitening. The smile makeover can correct almost everything you dislike about your smile.
What is a Smile Makeover?
A smile makeover is a process of improving the appearance of the smile through one or more cosmetic dentistry procedures. Smile makeovers are completely customised for the patient and take into consideration a lot of factors, like your facial appearance, skin tone, hair colour, teeth colour and shape, gum tissue and lips, in order to develop your ideal smile.
According to the specific needs of the patient, Smile Makeover may involve:
- Restoring missing teeth- Tooth bonding procedures, placing dental crowns or restoring missing teeth with dental implants.
- Reshaping the gums- Gumre-contouring procedures to lengthen the crown or restore the gum line.
- Straightening teeth- Orthodontic treatment.
- Restoring facial structure- Oral maxillofacial surgery and orthodontic treatments to restore your facial structure after extensive tooth or jaw bone damage.
What are the Benefits of a Smile Makeover?
The benefits of a smile makeover can be health benefits, as well as aesthetic ones.
The aesthetic benefits include:
- Teeth look and feel much better
- Beautiful smile
- Better self-confidence and well-being
Health benefits include:
- Teeth that are easier to clean and take care of
- Less risk of decay and infections
In order to get the most out of a smile makeover and achieve the smile you have always dreamt of, be sure to get a professional cosmetic smile assessment with a proven dental specialist who would choose the most appropriate treatment plan for you.
Experience world-class dental treatment with The Dental Roots, the best dental clinic in Gurgaon. With modern technology and equipment, an experienced team of dentists and professional staff, The Dental Roots is one of the most trusted dental clinics in Delhi-NCR.