PAINLESS ROOT CANAL TREATMENT
Root canal treatment is a treatment sequence for the infected pulp of a tooth which is intended to result in the elimination of infection and the protection of the decontaminated tooth from future microbial invasion.
It is designed to eliminate bacteria from the infected root canal, prevent reinfection of the tooth and save the natural tooth. During a RCT treatment procedure, the inflamed or infected pulp is removed, and the inside of the tooth is thoroughly cleaned and disinfected, then filled with a rubber like material and sealed. Sometimes crowns/caps are also placed.
Many people worry that a root canal will be painful, something that was true in the past but not anymore! Today, with advanced digital technology and anesthesia - a root canal is painless and comfortable procedure.
A root canal treated tooth can last a lifetime with proper care. Root canals have a high success rate and are undoubtedly less expensive than tooth extraction and replacement with a bridge or implant.
Nevertheless, tooth decay can still occur in RC treated teeth. To prevent further problems, good oral hygiene and regular dental exams are necessary.
The Dental Roots is the only dental clinic in Delhi NCR with FIVE highly qualified and experienced Endodontists. With our modern technology and over 10 years of experience, root canal treatment in Gurgaon and Delhi is painless and relieves tooth ache effectively in addition to saving the natural tooth.
Request a Consultation
RCT DENTAL TREATMENT
The treatment is done under Local anesthesia which makes it a painless procedure. We at TDR also practice digital record keeping which further ensures higher quality and safer care for the patient. The dental roots is known as one of the best dental clinics for a painless root canal treatment in Delhi NCR. You can book an appointment or call at our front desk to know more about RCT teeth treatment at the dental roots, the leading dental clinic in South Delhi and gurgaon offering the most advanced Root Canal Treatments.
WHAT WILL HAPPEN DURING THE RCT DENTAL PROCEDURE?
SINGLE SITTING RCT
- At The Dental Roots, our well trained endodontists are specialized to perform single visit root canal treatments in just no time using advanced endodontics technologies incorporating latest rotatory equipments, apex locators, surgical operating microscope, digital radiography and lasers.
- To ensure a 100% clinical success, patients are thoroughly examined and educated about the clinical situation and accordingly advised for the best suited treatment.
LASER ROOT CANAL TREATMENT
- Laser root canal treatment uses a parallel beam of intense light to clean the root canals.
- Even after cleaning and shaping the canals thoroughly some bacteria can be present in the pores of the canal wall but when laser beam is fired into the canal, this completely kills the remaining bacteria and makes the canal sterile.
- To ensure a 100% clinical success, patients are thoroughly examined and educated about the clinical situation and accordingly adviPost-operative problems of traditional root canals are practically eliminated — the laser reduces the amount of inflammation, swelling and discomfort often felt as the anesthesia wears off.sed for the best suited treatment.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS ?
Root canal treatment holds several advantages over tooth extraction, cost being one of them. While the upfront cost of RCT is higher, tooth extractions often lead to long term costs. When you get a tooth extraction done, the gap formed by the lost tooth will typically be required to be replaced by a dental bridge, implant or a partial denture (all of which are more expensive than RCT). Also, apart from aesthetics, a gap in your mouth creates an imbalance which can lead various problems like difficulty in chewing and biting.
RCT is virtually painless due to modern techniques and anaesthesia. Compared to tooth extraction which generally causes more pain, RCT is easy and time saving. It has a success rate with results that last a life time. With minimum time and discomfort, the tooth can be saved; and no bridge, denture or implant will ever feel exactly like your natural tooth.