SCHOOL SMILE CAMPAIGN is an initiative taken to ensure good oral health in Our neighborhood. This initiative is designed to combat dental problems at Different levels and ages groups.The program includes Free Dental Check Up in Schools and Societies.
Looking forward to have association with your institution for a free dental checkup.
Our centre, The Dental Roots has been set up with a vision of providing premium dental services to the residents of Gurgaon. Our centre would feel immense pleasure to extend our services to your esteemed institution. Streaming through the achievements and goals of your institution, we know for sure that overall development of your students is your prime concern.
The Dental Roots, being the largest upcoming dental clinic in Gurgaon and South Delhi would love to be part of this wonderful cause. We, therefore starting a dental health program to enhance dental awareness.
1) The Program aims to help children establish good tooth brushing and smart diet habits for the prevention of dental diseases.
2) It aims at diagnosing the orthodontic problems and keep a check on the transition period of the kids from milk teeth to permanent teeth.
1) The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) reports that nearly one out of every five children have untreated cavities.
2) The rate is 19.5 percent for kids between ages 2 and 5 and 22.9 percent in youngsters between 6 and 19.
1) Maintaining the milk teeth and keeping them caries free is as important as taking care of your permanent teeth.
2) As their condition and health influences their descendent permanent teeth.
3) Also developing good oral habits of the kids, is a task for parents.
We help make this easier for both ,kids and their parents providing fun learning sessions
Most of the teenagers are in a fix as they come in their teens. They become careless about their oral health and feel shy in referring to a Pedodontist.As a matter of fact, about 90% of the teenagers have swollen gums and bad breath. Also this the time when their last molar (wisdom tooth) erupts.Therefore, it is very important to have a healthy talk regarding their oral health and enrich the knowledge of soon-to-become-adults.
Monitoring tooth development and transition to permanent dentition.Early detection of dental caries.Parents have a busy schedule, which leads to negligence of their dental problems. Dental checkups at school help kids getOrthodontic evaluation is a must at the age of 7-8 yrs.Preventive measures like fluoride applications and dental sealants can ensure a healthy future for the kids.
1) Complete dental analysis.
2) Demonstration of effective brushing and flossing techniques.
3) Diet and nutrition tips to fight decay.
4) Interactive sessions to clear their queries.
5) Dental education regarding sports injuries and how to tackle dental emergencies at their level.
6) Treatment at discounted rates to ensure mass participation.
1) Regular checkups for the students.
2) Dental awareness talks in classes.
3) Free consultation for teachers and senior staff during the dental camps in your premises.
4) Free consultation of their parents at our centers.
5) 10% discount on all treatments at our centers(except dental implants).
6) 20% discount on diagnostics( OPG and RVG) at our centers.