Monday: 8am - 8pm
Tuesday: 8am - 8pm
Wednesday: 9am - 8pm
Thursday: 7am - 8pm
Friday: 9am - 2pm
Saturday: 8am - 1pm
We recommend that your child should get a check-up with an orthodontist at age 7. Additionally, the developmental milestone would be the full eruption of all four adult first molars. These erupt behind the baby teeth (primary second molars) and NO teeth are lost for their development and eruption into the dental arches. Early detection of any orthodontic problem in children is important in order to take early corrective action and avoid more difficult treatment later.
Here are a few things to look for that may mean your child needs to see an orthodontist:
· Early or late loss of baby teeth
· A hard time chewing or biting food
· Mouth breathing
· Finger or thumb sucking
· Crowded, misplaced, or blocked teeth
· Jaws that pop or make sounds when opening and closing
· Teeth that come together abnormally, or do not come together at all
· Jaws and teeth that are not proportionate to the rest of the face
· Crowded front teeth around age seven or eight
Why should you consider orthodontic treatment?
· Straight teeth are healthy teeth— Teeth that are properly aligned are easier to keep clean with flossing and brushing, and may help prevent other health problems.
· A beautiful, straight smile builds confidence — Orthodontic treatment can help boost your self-confidence, giving you a better quality of life and the freedom to smile without holding back!
· Mouths left un-treated can get worse — Not receiving orthodontic treatment when it’s needed can create long-term health issues costing you more in the end.
Don't miss anything